corvideye: (Default)
[personal profile] corvideye
Here are some nature shots I took last year...

********************
These were taken over the pond at Lynx Hollow during Egil's. Definitely some of the best shots I've ever gotten with my crappy little camera. There was a very Maxfield Parrish sky going on, and it only lasted a few minutes.








**************
Brice Creek Falls, near Cottage Grove, June



*********************
The McKenzie south fork, August:














***************

A fern-covered tree on the UO campus, November:

Date: 2012-01-26 07:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katanubis.livejournal.com
Those are lovely!

Date: 2012-02-01 03:57 am (UTC)

Date: 2012-01-26 08:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hrothgar1.livejournal.com
Ooh- I like the tree fingers!

Date: 2012-01-26 12:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fjorlief.livejournal.com
gratitude for sharing the things your mindseye sees. I particularly like the cloud lake, and the moss road of treetrunk. The art is in the seeing, in the paying attention; the vehicle of camera is nothing without that. (though I indeed do understand that better tools can make a difference, when wielded by hands that know how to use them)

Date: 2012-02-01 04:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] corvideye.livejournal.com
Yes, it definitely has much to do with the eye as well as the tool. For instance, I really admire your sense of framing. I have tried to take artsy nature shots for years and rarely been satisfied with my results, so it was nice to get a few I liked this past year. The Egil's pond ones were complete luck... I didn't expect them to come out at all, and was really surprised that they did; usually in sky shots my camera overexposes the sky and underexposes the land.

Date: 2012-02-06 11:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] buddhacat1.livejournal.com
The sky views are spectacular, and
Brice Creek looks every bit as beautiful as it does in person! lovely.

Profile

corvideye: (Default)
corvideye

December 2016

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 31st, 2026 06:08 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios